Northern Saw-Whet Owl is a beautiful print depicting Fall in the forest. It looks just like a page out of a storybook, and is sure to bring warmth and coziness to your home decor!
This piece is extra special as it was a collaboration between me and my son!
- Available in various sizes
- Printed with archival inks on cotton paper
- 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14 prints are packaged in a clear bag and mailed flat.
- 16x20 prints are rolled and shipped in a tube mailer.
- Poem written by Marisa Jackson
Prints are unframed, and digitally signed on the front in lower corner
All artwork is the original work of artist, Marisa Jackson.
Made in the USA